Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

So, after the mass amounts of food I've eaten today and the fatigue/ brain-deadness, I think I'll make this post short, sweet, and to the point. These are several things I'm thankful for:
  • You. Because you read this, and you read this because you care, which makes me very happy. 
  • My brother who is the funniest person in all the land. Wee!
  • Despite all odds, Cavner got to enjoy thanksgiving dinner as opposed to staying on the rig all day by himself.  
  • My bestest friends that keep me sane while I'm home, like my bedlam best friend and those that brave Scooters with me ( I have to tell you all about that).
  • My ballroom dancing class because I actually like being a sandbagger and the cupid shuffle.  
  • OU.... the greatest place in the world. 
  • I'm a pretty big fan of thanksgiving food. sooooo much turkey..... sooooo goooooooood. 
  • My family. They are crazy, but so much fun. I mean, what other family has lottery scratch-off cards at the dinner table? (congrats on winning 30 dollars, Mom!)
  • Football. it wouldn't be thanksgiving (or fall in general) without it.
  • All of the people that text me happy thanksgiving to me... Mass text or not, it brought a smile to my face.
  • I'm thankful for my awesome roommates who are totally the best roommates ever. Really. 
  • I'm thankful for Jesus too, he made it all happen. 

Man, readers, that's one bamboozled list.. there are so many things I am eternally grateful for. I'm just having trouble stringing sentences and thoughts together. And this here internet out in the boonies is not letting me upload any fun pictures (which will be added later) .. But I couldn't leave you out in the cold on challenge day 1!

So, what are you all thankful for? Did you guys stuff yourselves as much as I did? I sure hope so!

But for now friends, I think I will leave you this short list (I plan to add more later), and make my way back to the table to peruse for more pumpkin roll.  Mmmmmmmm pumpkin roll.

1 comment: