Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog renovation...Quality>Quantity


Hi friends.

I have all kinds of issues, some of the worst deal with complacency and
commitment.

And, unfortunately.. this isn't working for me.

I mean, you've been great. I just need to work on myself for awhile.

I just..... Don't want us to get stuck in something that might not be what's best for us..

Okay, that was my best attempt at e-dumping...


Now on to my point.

Posting something everyday is much more of a challenge than I expected. I mean, I doubt most (if any) of you have checked back on a daily basis and actually noticed that I haven't been keeping up with my dumb self-inflicted challenge. But believe me, that's totally okay. We all have lives- busy ones at that. So I think it's time to be a little realistic here.

I am still really looking forward to writing about the Word of the Day, but it just might not be everyday.

And, it's not just a matter of having time, but content as well. i don't want to bore you wonderful people to death by explaining to you why I like peanut butter over jelly or anything trivial like that.

I want to blog with purpose, people! :)

So in essence, I want to give you something worthwhile, something interesting to read. Whether that happens everyday or not is irrelevant to me.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, the blog renovation is complete for now. But with my short attention span and lack of complacency, one never knows. :)

Love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment